|Home||» Products||» Gas Detector||» Oxygen Monitor|
Fostered with a team of highly experienced professionals, we have been able to manufacture and export technologically advanced Oxygen Monitor. Having alarm, this equipment is used to monitor the batch or continuous monitoring of the amount of oxygen that is being delivered. It is manufactured by our deft technocrats utilizing modern technology and quality components as per certified standards. Offered Oxygen Monitor is available with us in different technical specification as per our clients requirements at affordable rates.
- Can be used entry in confined space.
- Available with loud buzzer, alarm lamp from 4 dimensions, peak hold function.
- Available with TWA (Time Weighted Average) gas concentretion display, memory of peak value, and peak hold function.
- Thin, lightweight design.
- Available with gas calibration kit (Optional).
|Gas Detected||Oxygen (O2) |
|Deletion Principle||Galvanic Cell |
|Detection Range (Service Range) ||0-25vol% (25-50vol%) |
|Resolution ||0.1v% |
|Indication Accuracy ||Within +- 0.5vol% |
|Alarm Set Value |
|Response Time ||20s or less |
|Display Mode ||LCD (Manual backlight) |
|Alarm Mode ||Buzzer sounds, flashing red light, vibrator |
|Functions ||Remaining battery level, peak hold, memory of peak value, alarm functions except gas alarm (sensor malfunction, remaining battery level, air-adjustment malfunction) |
|Operating Temperature ||-10 oC to 40 oC, 30-90% RH (non-condensing) |
|Operating Air Pressure ||Air pressure+-10% |
|Power Source ||1 x AAA alkaline dry cell (LR 03) |
|Battery Life ||Up to 5,000 hours (at 20oC without alarm) |
|Dimensions ||W65 x D22 x H64mm (excluding protrusions) |
|Weight ||Approx. 75g (including battery) |
|Standard Accessories ||1 x AAA alkaline dry cell, 1 x safety pin adaptor (with fixing screw) |
- Under identical measuring conditions.
- Assuming 90% response and operating at 20 +- 2 oC.
- Battery life may vary with ambient conditions, conditions of use, storage period, battery manufactures, etc.