Gas Monitoring Systems
Owing to our specialization in manufacturing and exporting safety devices, we are offering a premium quality range of Gas Monitoring Systems. Offered monitoring systems are extensively used in various industries like chemicals and petrochemicals. These monitoring systems are designed by making use of fine grade components with the help of sophisticated technology. The Gas Monitoring Systems are offered to our customers in different technical specifications as per their demands at an economical price.
Hassle free performance
This is a 4 input gas control panel that can be upgraded to 8 by using a 4-input expansion module, easily connectable directly into the unit.The panel accepts analog 4- 20mA inputs and every input can be configured for a different kind of gas detector in orderto detect both flammable and toxic compounds as well as Oxygen depletion.
- Best All-in-one Compact GMS.
- Up to 8 Gas Sensors.
- All combustible, toxic, O2, O3 gases.
- 3 settable alarms per sensor.
- Depletion / enrichment programmable.
- % LEL / % Volume / ppm selectable scale
- 16 X 2, back-lit LCD display.
- All settings through magic buttons & software
The backlit LCD display assures a precise indication of the gas concentration being measured as well as the alarm set points. Mode status LED's provide a visual indication for alarm levels, fault and power-on. An internal buzzer is provided for an audible alarm with front panel reset facility.
The control panel comes complete with 5 relays, one for each threshold (AL1, AL2, AL3), 1 for fault (FLT) and 1programmable.The extension board offers 4 additional inputs and 16 electrical Open-Collector outputs, to be linked to two thresholds (AL2L3) of each of the 8 Inputs.The control panel box is capable to fit in a 12 VDC-7 Ah additional battery to ensure its correct working should main power supply fail.Available also in version with pre-warning output sequence and alarm output sequence
- Inputs: Upto 8 analog inputs 4-20 mA
- LED indications: Pilot, Al1, Al2, Al3, Fault and Battery Low.
- Display: Backlit Alphanumeric LCD 16character 2 lines
- Relay Outputs: 5 relays NO-C-NC, Gr.AL1, Gr.AL2, Gr.AL3, Gr. Fault, Programmable Aux.
- Electrical Outputs: 16-2 (Al2 & Al2) Al3) per channel for Annunciator Panel-optional
- Operating Modes: Operation, Maintenance, Program
- Power Supply: 220 V AC+/- 10%
- Battery Back-up: Built-in, Time 1 hr to 24 hrs.
- Dimensions: 360 x 225 x 150 mm
- Operating temperature: 0-45 degree C
- Relative humidity: 5-90% non-condensing
- Alarm Levels: 3 user Programmable
- Alarm Relays: Normally Open or Normally closed.
- Display Scale: % LEL or % Vol. or ppm
- Oxygen Alarm: Enrichment or Depletion
- Alarm Mode
SB100 - Standard Buzzer, Low current indoor mounting type, 80 dB output
- HPS100: High Pitch Sounder. Open area type 110 dB output
- HF100: Indoor Hooter Flasher, 85 dB, bright flasher for indoor use
- HF200: Outdoor Hooter Flasher, 115 dB, brighter flasher for outdoor use
- Splash Guard: Sensor accessory to protect it from liquid splashes, dust and high speed winds
- Battery Back-up: SMF batteries and automatic charger provide upto 30 mins of normal operation
- Auto shut off valve: Solenoid valves for upto 1.5" pipe size
- Relay: Any number of relays of 1 c/o 1Amp. Rating can be provided
- Stand for Floor mounting & Canopy for rain protection Calibration Kit