Gas Alarm Systems
Assisted by a competent team of professionals, our organization is presenting superior grade Gas Alarm Systems that are used in various industries like chemicals, pharmaceuticals and petrochemicals. The offered alarm systems are designed and manufactured with the use of superior grade components and advanced technology under the strict direction of our deft professionals. The provided Gas Alarm Systems are made available in various technical specifications as per the different demands of our diligent clients at industry leading prices.
High operational fluency
Hassle free performance
Gas Alarm Systems
Single-point Pro Area Monitor
- Microcontroller, SMD components
- Three Alarms (Increasing): AL1, AL2, AL3
- 5 LED Status Indications - Pilot, AL1, AL2, AL3, Fault
- 4 Digit LED Display - Resolution: 0.01%
- 2 relay O/Ps: AL2, AL3
- Built in Audio Buzzer on AL1
- AL1, AL2 - Non Latching, AL3 Latching
- ACK and Reset Operation controls
- Compact IP65 Weatherproof Enclosure
- Local Sensor or Remote Sensor with 10mtr extension cable
- Universal AC power - 100 to 250VAC, 50-60Hz
- User specified Scale - % LEL, %VOL, ppm
- RS485 MODBUS Communication protocol
- Direct reading upto 10000, No multiplying factor
- Remote Annunciator Output - Mutable
- Digital Storage of Sensor Sr. No., Calibration Date
- Auto Zero Drift Compensation
- Built-in Ambient Temperature compensation
mG-4000 Pro - Area Monitor is a single point monitoring instrument for continuous surveillance of toxic gases, oxygen and hydrocarbons. Three Alarms, variety of Audiovisual alarm devices, 4-digit LED display, variable ranges - LEL, Vol., ppm - all these make this Monitor a power house of gas monitoring systems. The Monitor can be directly fitted with Sensor for gases like CO and remotely (upto 10mtrs) for other gases to facilitate sensor location as per gas density.
Simple and effective
The unit keeps track of sensor calibration date, Sr. No./Lot No. It supports Modbus RS485 communication for upwards host system connectivity. Compact and simple design facilitates easy do-it-yourself type installation. Pre-calibrated Sensors allow direct commissioning without need of skilled manpower. Monitor is equipped with onboard relays for two alarm points. These relays can be used to drive external devices like strobes, fans, voice alarms, auto-dialers, etc.
G4000 (Single channel)
Accessories: Voice Alarm, Indoor/Outdoor Hooter-Flashers, Suction Unit, Battery Back-up
- Detection Ranges
- O2: 0-25%Vol.
Additional gases & ranges available
Please give following info while ordering
- Detection Principle: Catalytic Comb., Electrochemical
- Detection Method: Diffusion, Suction (Optional)
- Response Time: T90 < 30 sec. (depending on gas)
- Power Supply: Univ. AC- 100-250VAC/24VDC
- 4 digit LED - 7 mm ht., Red
- Pilot, AL1,AL2, AL3 and Fault LEDs
- Battery back-up (optional): SMF battery and charger upto 4hrs.
- Two: 2 Alarm pts.- pot. free
- Temperature Range: 0 to 50 oC
- Humidity Range: 5 to 95% Rh
- Housing: ABS box with transparent lid
- Weight: < 2Kgs.
- Dimensions: 241 x285 x 145mm (H x L x D) (Excl. Sensor)
- Enclosure: Weatherproof IP65, Polystrol Impact Resistant
This is not a contractually binding document. PRISM reserves the right to make any changes, without any notice.