|Home||» Products||» Combustible Gas Detector||» Combustible Gas Detector|
Combustible Gas Detector
We have gained immense recognition in the industry by manufacturing and exporting superior quality Combustible Gas Detector. This equipment is used to detect the presence or leakage of combustible gases in automobile and general engineering. This detector is precisely manufactured utilizing modern technology and superior grade components under the guidance of our deft professionals as per set quality standards. This Combustible Gas Detector is provided in different technical specifications as per the needs of our customers.
- Low battery, sensor & pump error alarm
- High / Low range changeover switch
- Automatic sampling by built-in pump
- Automatic zero adjustment function
- Remaining battery level indication
Combustible LEL Gas Detector XP-311 II
- Simple, large button operation, analog gas reading at a glance makes the XP-311the easiest detector to use on the market.
- Based on the proven and successful previous version, the XP-311is designed to be more affordable.
- It is the perfect detector to meet the safety monitoring requirements of many industries.
- Alarms for low battery, sensor and pump error.
- Remaining battery indication function
- Model: XP-311 II
- Detectable gas: Combustible gas
- Detection principle: Catalytic combustion
- Gas sampling method: Automatic sampling by built-in pump
- Detection range: 0 to 100% LEL
- Indication accuracy: +-5% LEL of full scale value
- Alarm set value: 20% LEL
- Alarm method: Buzzer sounds and red lamp flashes at gas alarm.
- Power supply: Four AA alkaline batteries (LR6) or manganese batteries (R6PU or R6P)
- Continuous operating time: AA alkaline batteries (LR6), 20 oC, no alarm, backlight OFF: General: Approx. 10 hours Methane: Approx. 8 hrs.
- Response time: 30 s max. (90% response)
- Operating temperature and humidity range: -20 to 50 oC, 95% RH max. (with no condensation)
- Main functions:
- Zero adjustment (Automatic zero adjustment for the sensor can be performed at startup and as required.)
- Buzzer stop (The buzzer can be stopped using a switch when it sounds.)
- Backlight (The backlight can be turned ON using a switch.)
- Dimensions: Approx. W79 x H161 x D43.5 mm (excluding protrusions)
- Weight: Approx. 480 g (including batteries)
- Accessories: Soft case, shoulder belt, AA alkaline batteries, attachment (AT-2), Drain Filter (DF-112), two replacement Filter Elements
- Optional items: 1-m gas sampling hose (with Drain Filter and sampling pipe)
- Indication accuracy: Under identical measurement conditions.
- Use only the specified batteries for the power supply.
- The continuous operating time depends on such factors as the environmental conditions, operating conditions, and manufacturer of the batteries.
- The response time applies for an ambient temperature of 20+-2 oC.