|Home||» Products||» Toxic Gas Detectors||» Carbon Monoxide Gas Leak Detector|
Carbon Monoxide Gas Leak Detector
We are instrumental in providing excellent quality Carbon Monoxide Gas Leak Detector that is extensively used for gas leak detection in different places. This equipment is designed and manufactured using superior grade components and modern technology under the direction of our professionals. The offered Carbon Monoxide Gas Leak Detector is available with us in various technical specifications as per the diverse demands of our customers. Clients can purchase this detector from us at industry leading prices.
- Available with loud buzzer, alarm lamp from 4 dimensions, peak hold function.
- Available with TWA (Time Weighted Average) gas concentration display, memory of peak value, and peak hold function.
- Thin, lightweight design.
- Available with gas calibration kit (Optional)
|Gas Detected||Carbon Monoxide (CO)|
|Deletion Principle||Electrochemical cell|
|Measuring Range (Service Range)
||0-350ppm: 1ppm / 350-2,000ppm: 50ppm
||Within +- 30ppm
|Alarm Set Value
||50ppm (first stage), 150ppm (second stage),
150ppm-h (time weighted average)
||30s or less (90% of final reading)
||LCD (Manual backlight)
||Buzzer sounds, fl ashing red light, vibrator
||Remaining battery level, peak hold, peak value memory, readout of time weighted average, alarm functions except gas alarm (time weighted average value, sensor malfunction, remaining battery level,zero-adjustment malfunction), gas calibration
||-10 oC to 40 oC, 30-90% RH (non-condensing)
|Operating Air Pressure
||1 x AAA alkaline dry cel
||Up to 5,000 hours (at 20 oC with less than 20ppm)
||W65 x D22 x H64mm (excluding protrusions)
Approx. 75g (including battery)
||1 x AAA alkaline dry cell, 1 x safety pin adaptor (with fixing screw)
- Under identical measuring conditions.
- Operating at 20+-2 oC.
- Battery life may vary with ambient conditions, conditions of use, storage period,battery manufactures, etc.